Neither! BUT thats because I havent read them yet :) I have swayed away from my adult paranormal romance and am MISSING IT! would love to win these and get back in the groove :)
Gosh I'm not sure I can pick a favorite from these two books, I enjoy reading a good vampire story and I also enjoy shapeshifters. Guess I'll have to flip a coin. luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com
Hi, everyone. I hope you’re all well. I’m staying busy with life, and yes,
writing. I’m finally about halfway through the first draft of the first
Alien ...
Hi gang! Below are the winners of the ARC giveaway! I list name AND comment
number so if there’s any question as to whether it’s YOU simply look up the
com...
Hey guys! I know it's been forever since I've blogged, but I had to. I
totally had to! See this lovely lady below? She's a relatively new author
with a who...
6 comments:
Neither! BUT thats because I havent read them yet :) I have swayed away from my adult paranormal romance and am MISSING IT! would love to win these and get back in the groove :)
Thanks for hosting us today!
Good luck, everyone!
I have not read them yet, but Darkness Bound is on to read list from goodreads. Thanks for the giveaway.
klcivinski3@gmail.com
Gosh I'm not sure I can pick a favorite from these two books, I enjoy reading a good vampire story and I also enjoy shapeshifters. Guess I'll have to flip a coin.
luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com
Both books sound great and I've not read either! But, I am a lover of all things shifter so I'd go with Darkness Bound.
Thanks for the giveaway!
bimmergrlmd at gmail dot com
I haven't read either of them yet..but when I win *fingers crossed* I want to read Kiss of the Vampire first.
proudarmymom32(at)yahoo(dot)com
Post a Comment