Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cinder by Marie Sexton

Summary:
A CinderFella Story

It’s all fun and games until somebody loses a shoe…

Eldon Cinder would give anything to see Prince Xavier one last time, but only women are invited to the royal ball. When the local witch offers to make Eldon female for just one night, he agrees.

One spell. One night. One dance.

What could possibly go wrong?

Reviewer: TigerLily
Hilarious! Oh wow, I really enjoyed reading this! It had me laughing one second; smiling another, and simply falling in love with the character the next. I loved the a different approach Marie Sexton took on this story. It was inspiring, hilarious, and it pulled you in and held your attention from the very first words! It’s beautifully written, ( found only a few mistakes that needed editing ) has a wonderful plot, and you can almost never go wrong with a Cinderfella story! Did I mention it’s Hilarious?

I could ( and likely will ) read this again and again, and I know I’ll always enjoy it! Truly great how Eldon Cinder befriended Prince Xavier while fishing! At the moment when Eldon Cinder turned into a female, his thoughts had me laughing out loud ( priceless! ). Prince Xavier seemed captivated by Eldon almost right away, in both male and female forms. And Eldon carried his personality into his female role well, which left Prince Xavier puzzled at many incidences. I wanted more, didn’t want to see it end!

I give this 4.5 stars! Thoroughly enjoyed this, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a happily ever after fairy tale with a twist! Oh and there’s a dog too! hehe

Publisher: Silver Publishing

0 comments:

Post a Comment