Monday, February 13, 2012

Claiming Their Cat by Maggie O'Malley

Summary:
Cat Watson managed to escape from the powerful drug lord Alvarez and right into the hands of the notorious killer—Rabid Rio. Rio promises to protect her and her baby if she becomes his mistress. With no money, what choice did she have?

Rio Wolff has found his mate, and she’s carrying another man’s child, not that it makes a difference to a werewolf. Cat’s running from the bastard, and only he can save her. It would help if she’d stop trying to run away every time he turns his back.

Creed Wolff gazes at the beauty standing in his kitchen and wonders why Rio has broken the rule never to bring a female home. She’s Creed’s mate so he can forgive his brother. Now he needs to replace Rio’s scent with his.

Cat can’t believe she lets both brothers pleasure her. Finally, she’s found a place where she feels safe, protected, and loved. But her world crashes when she finds out they have sold her to Alvarez.

Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: Ménage (m/f/m), anal play/intercourse, sex with toys, and spanking.

Reviewer: Dolce Amore
Cat Watson is on the run from who she thinks is the father of her baby… and a powerful drug lord, Jose Alvarez. When she meets Rabid Rio she is terrified, she is sure that he will take her back to Alvarez to get the ransom.

But instead, Rio Wolff swears to protect her, because she is her mate. To his surprise, she is also his brother’s mate and they do whatever it takes to keep her safe. Yet, when she thinks they betrayed her, will they be able to save and claim her, this time for good?

My list of favorite writers and books keeps growing… We have a damsel in distress, two hot, very hot werewolves who just happen to find their mate and an unborn baby… and the book rocks! From the first moment, the story kept me under it’s spell. Although this is the first book of Ms. Maggie O'Malley, I’ve already checked… searching for more, she did an amazing job.

I loved the scene where Rio sees Cat for the first time and saves her. And the one where Cat tries to run and hides in a green bin. And where… I have to stop or I will start to describe the whole book! I will let you read and enjoy the book for yourself and I rate this book 5 stars. Someone told me that it is better to rate the best book I've ever read up until now and not wait until I find the best book I've ever read. What if I never find it? So I repeat, 5 stars for this outstanding book.

Review Courtesy Of: ManicReaders

1 comments:

MeikkiBeibi said...

I loved it too! I very good story, hot, yummy and entertaining. :)

I think she mentioned on her website that this is her first self-published book, that she's been a author before that. Maybe O'Malley is a pseudonym?

Have a great weekend! :)

Post a Comment