Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bullying


In the last couple of months, I've seen terrible attacks against bloggers and authors on Goodreads and other sites. I think everyone who's in the book community has probably heard about or knows someone who has been bullied. I had a friend on Goodreads go through this and thankfully they decided to stay but I know of others who left Goodreads or disappeared from the community.

So, I thought it was time to take a stand and promote love not hate in the community. I'm starting a new group on Goodreads called Blogger Loving. We have placed the shiny new button which links to the group on our blog and implore you to join this group and sign the pact.

Fashionta

3 comments:

Carroll Bryant said...

I support spreading the love and not the hate.

Cathie Dunn said...

I'm joining. What a good idea!

Bridget Bowers said...

Awesome idea! Time for everyone to take a stand and make sure this kind of behavior is not tolerated.

Post a Comment