Monday, May 7, 2012

Coming Alive With You by Penelope Rivers

Summary:
In high school, Farrell was cruel toward Toyo Hayashi, the transfer student. Ten years later Farrell is in an abusive relationship with a man named Allen that cheats and lies, and he works a dead-end job with a terrible boss. All that is about to change, however, when he gets hired on at a new wing of his company. Unfortunately, the last thing that he expects is that his new boss is none other than Toyo Hayashi, the boy that he used to bully. Farrell is determined to prove that he's changed, but will Toyo give him the chance?

Warning: After reading, a strange need to seduce your boss may occur.

Reviewer: TigerLily
I've read everything that Penelope Rivers has written, and when she only had shorts out I remember thinking I really wish she would put out a novel or novella, I'm sure it would be amazing. Coming Alive With You just proves that theory was completely correct.

I completely fell in love with Farrell you can't help but feel sorry for him and want to just take care of him yourself. His love for Ty (the son of his ex lover Allen that he's taken over custody for) was sweet and pure and although he had no connections to him he loved him as his own. Toyo was also a believable character, how he struggled with his hate for what Farrell did to him when they were kids but all so his growing attraction for how the new Farrell acts. The only problem with this book was I wish that Farrell had been able to keep Ty full-time but at least he will be able to see him part of the year and whenever he wants to visit.

I felt this book was filled with just the right amount of angst and sappy sweetness and would love to read more about Farrell and Toyo. I'm giving this story 5 stars and I can't wait to read more novels by Penelope she is an auto buy for me.

Publisher: Amira Press

0 comments:

Post a Comment