Saturday, November 12, 2011

Burn Me If You Can by Mahalia Levey

Summary:
Working for the Wichita Tribune is the best thing that's ever happened to Rebekah Shayne, until she takes an assignment aimed to take down a prestigious matchmaking firm. She’s determined to ferret out the falsities, schemes, and swindling companies manipulating lonely souls.

Ashton Foster doesn't believe in on line dating. When his mother takes charge of his personal life, he knows it’s useless to fight her and would rather go through a few dates with strangers than let her push the unending stream of locals down his throat vying for his pocketbook. In this he finds the perfect opportunity to downplay who he is and become a regular type of guy.

Reviewer: RedHibiscus
From the very first time Rebekah saw Ashton, she felt an attraction to him. Even though I thought the story was too short, I felt the sizzling attraction between them. I like that even though Ashton just met Rebekah he is a gentleman, and he treats her with respect.

The sex scenes were very well written, and not too over the top. I was a little disappointed, I know this is supposed to be an erotica story, but I was uncomfortable when Rebekah decided to have sex with a man she barely knew. The sex scenes were written with an easy pace, and I loved the foreplay between them which helped make the reader feel the attraction between them.

This is my first book by Mahalia Levey, and it will not be my last. Overall, I loved this book and give it 4 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment