Monday, November 28, 2011

Men Under the Mistletoe by Josh Lanyon, Harper Fox, Ava March, K.A. Mitchell

Summary:
A man receives the gift of pleasure at the hands of two expert lovers. Boyhood sweethearts get a second chance at romance. Two very proper gentlemen indulge their forbidden desires. And a Christmas tree farmer has an epiphany. It may be cold outside but these four holiday novellas will warm you up.

Anthology includes:
My True Love Gave to Me by Ava March
Winter Knights by Harper Fox
Lone Star by Josh Lanyon
The Christmas Proposition by K.A. Mitchell

Stories also available for purchase separately.

Reviewer: Fashionta
My True Love Gave to Me by Ava March
Thomas’ fear of disappointing his family and society led him to leave his love Alexander (Sasha to him) on the most important of nights and now four years later he is willing to do anything to win him back. As usual Ava March takes us through the ups and downs of love between men in old England. The Christmas night that was supposed to be the saddest memory for Sasha became the best he ever had. I loved the story, although it is very similar to her other books.

Winter Knights by Harper Fox
A nice story but God, it was so slow I don’t know how I finished it. Honestly, I would have skipped it, but I am the type that has to finish a book once I start, and I am glad I did because the ending was not what I expected! There was lots of details in the story that did not make sense to me, for example the miscommunication between the two characters that went on for three years, even the Christmas present of a sex toy doesn’t seem right when the two didn't have proper sex during their time together.

Lone Star by Josh Lanyon
This is about reminiscing, correcting past mistakes, and finding a future together. A very sweet story, of love lost and found. Beautifully written.

The Christmas Proposition by K.A. Mitchell
A beautiful story. It made me smile so many times. I just loved it, the setting and characters were amazing, what we always expect from K.A. Mitchell. I would love to read more about Bryce and Mel.

All in all, I give this anthology 3 stars.

Publishing Date: Dec. 05, 2011
Publisher: Carina Press
Review Courtesy Of: NetGalley

1 comments:

Edina said...

Nice review! I can't wait to read the Ava March one.

Post a Comment