Saturday, November 19, 2011

Off the Record by Camryn Rhys

Summary:
Lust strikes as their eyes meet over a basket of overpriced Roquefort.

Surprised to meet chef Kit Parker at the grocery store, Emily goes undercover to Kit's restaurant that very night, only to crave more than her cooking. As a food critic, Emily finds it hard to resist the delectable cuisine or the busty, punky chef who created it.

Kit believes she's met the woman of her dreams, but her new lover is hiding something. When a scathing review hits right before grand opening, all blame points to Emily. Will their relationship fizzle before it sizzles?

Reviewer: RedHibiscus 
Kit is a chef and Emily is an undercover food reporter for a food magazine and her assignment is Kit’s Restaurant.

I could feel how hard it is for Emily and the dilemma she is facing. She has to hide her true feeling for Kit, because she will lose her son if she doesn't do her job. But she can’t fight her the feelings she has for Kit and in the end she decides she has to be truthful so that she can have her Happy Ending with Kit.

Camryn Rhys wrote the sex scenes beautifully, I could feel the attraction between the two of them and I actually blushed when I read this book! (FYI This was my first book of this genre.)
Overall, I loved this book and I give 4 stars.

Review Courtesy Of: ManicReaders

0 comments:

Post a Comment