Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Power of Muse and Inspiration by Sharita R Lira

Summary:
No such thing as vampires!

William Chatterley is an up and coming author looking for a partner after many dead end dates. Finally, he believes he’s found a suitable mate in Andrew and they see one another.

The vampire Jude is weak from being without love in his life. When he sees the author, he desires him right away but his companion is a stumbling block.

How will he get passed it and when he does, will the mortal want to be his partner? What will he choose? Will Jude convince him to become his eternal lover?

Reviewer: Fashionta
I'm giving Sharita Lira's The Power of Muse and Inspiration 3.5 stars. Parts of this novella were very enjoyable but I didn't like a few things. Once William and Jude got together I started to enjoy the story a lot more, I liked the couple together and actually felt like they loved each other.

At the beginning of the story I had a few problems. The first was the way Jude the vampire had no problems killing people. For example, he was about to kill William and Andrew when they were out on their first date, but fell in love with William so decided to just kill Andrew. I would have preferred that the author made him not kill other people, maybe just leave them weak instead.

The second problem was the way Jude the vampire described his past relationships. He made it seem like vampires were very fickle and changed their minds, at the drop of a hat, about the people they loved. So when he fell in love with William at first sight I didn't know if I should believe it or not. But once they actually started interacting together you could tell Jude cares very much for him, and I believe that he thinks he has finally found his soul mate and perfect match.

Publisher: XOXO Publishing
Review Courtesy Of: ManicReaders

1 comments:

Michael said...

I thank you very much for the review. :D

S.Lira aka Michael Mandrake

Post a Comment