Thursday, December 8, 2011

Brac Pack series by Lynn Hagen

Summary:
Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, Demons, Vampires, Fey, Bears, and anything else that happens to run to Brac Village for refuge. Maverick takes them all in...I knew there was something wrong with that alpha.

Reviewer: QueenBee
After some of my fellow reviewers were talking about it, I decided to check out this series. I just had to do a review on this author who is somehow managing to have multiple series ongoing at the same time. It's an interesting take on the shifter theme, as they are all gay.

Most of the books are quick and easy reads, something that I enjoyed as it was a nice way to relax. However, there was the annoying habit of not warning us when some time had passed between books and ideas that she introduced that I hated, including one of the mates becoming pregnant after an experiment!

I've read several of the books and I have to give an average of three stars to the series. They are something to look forward to each week since you know that you won't have to wait months until the next book comes out. The author has also started other series featuring some of the minor characters that appear in the first twenty books. So it's now a couple of weeks but it still better than waiting months or even a year for the next book in a series.

Publisher: Siren-BookStrand

0 comments:

Post a Comment